TEMPO PERSO

Don't wanna say anything.
too confused to think, write, even to use my own language.
a little dejected.
need a quiet place to stay.
I'll tell you everything in a short time.
I honestly must say that I've had no bad news.
I have had no news at all, there was no time to discuss about projects.
still waiting for some decisions. I was just emotionally struck from the context, maybe because of myself.
you know, I'm excessive.
too long to explain now.
the one thing I know for sure is that I'm not going to lift a hand.
in a few days I'll take some decisions.
I have to fight.
unable to express you how I feel, I thought it would be useful to communicate through one of my songs.
listen to "tempo perso".
don't care about anything unessential. it's just a demo, as usual. it was recorded 4 years ago in two hours.
the day before I had lost someone special.
that's why in this song I have a broken voice. that's the effect of a long crying.
just concentrate on the fucking message of the song.
on the sound.

this is how I feel.


gaia